Sunday 15 July 2007

Espaces Speculoos

It's Saturday afternoon, so I went to the Place de la Monnaie to watch the street theater and performers organised by Espaces Speculoos..

The first act was Ben Zuddist and the smallest animal circus in the world, who started out similar to an act I saw last week, but then began to introduce soft toys and the act got more interesting and the finale was a glorious anti-climax that everyone enjoyed. I'll give him 3/5

Next up were Cie Tultetar who had a long routine about the Loch Ness monster. I found it pretty poor to be honest, not very funny, unimaginative and it seemed like a rehearsal, rather than a finished act. 2/5.

A shame because I was looking forward to them, having enjoyed them last year, when they performed The Creature Man. Thankfully their website has a video of this, check it out.

No comments: